Discover the South East Asia's best kept secret, the incredible island of Bohol. Join us as we island hop to visit tarsiers, whale sharks, the Chocolate Hill and much much more.
One of our signature escapes as we invite you to explore Bohol Island as we take a journey to experience its natural wonders and biodiversity. We’ll discover the beauty of this island through thrilling activities beyond the usual ways. Witness its towns on the path to recovery and participate in rebuilding their communities with a trusted NGO. With a mix of adventure and charitable work in this wonderful place, this might well be for you!
- Experience 5 different islands (Bohol, Panglao, Oslob, Balicasag and Pamilacan)
- Visit to the famous Tarsier Sanctuary (the smallest monkey in the world!)
- Hike and bike on top of the Chocolate Hills (yes they look like thousands of chocolate drops)
- Paddle boarding along the Loboc River
- Two-day volunteer experience at a local livelihood farm project (give back to the local people)
- Island hop to snorkel with whale sharks and turtles (the beaches here are to die for)
- Optional dolphin and whale watching
Is this trip for you? This easy adventure is for everyone in good health with an intrepid spirit. Anyone who wants to explore nature and culture of the Philippines.
- 22 February 2015
- 21 March 2015
- 23 April 2015
- 21 May 2015
- 18 October 2015