Niraj is the founder of Nivalink, and since its inception, has travelled extensively throughout India (300+ trips to date). He brings this vast travel experience into the process of travel planning and while offering recommendations. He has personally explored different activities / experiences, visited and verified thousands of hotels / destinations and has a team trained to share these insights while planning. He and his team have planned and executed itineraries, ranging from a few days to 3 months, all over a few email exchanges.
We consciously make efforts to request all our travelers to try and make the place they visit better than when they found it. Our initiatives include:
1. Using CNG or petrol vehicles and avoiding diesel wherever possible
2. Encouraging walking or using bicycles for small distances.
3. Charting out smallest possible routes to save fuel.
4. Segregating wastes and depositing them responsibly with the designated city municipalities.
5. Always checking out home stay and hotel rooms to ensure zero electricity wastage.
6. Eating locally produced foods, wherever and whenever possible.
7. Avoiding printing unless absolutely demanded.
8. Using per-formatted tour guides in pdf and text format.
9. Making Eco-friendly bags available to our travelers to avoid plastic as much as they can.
10. Discouraging littering by including litter bags in each car.